Why Choose Us?
Just the Facts
- Wicked Women of New Orleans operates Rain or Shine, be prepared for current weather conditions.
- Alcohol is not included in the price of the tour, but is available for purchase at each location.
- Don’t see the date or time you want? Have a group of 8 or more and want to upgrade to a private tour? Visit our Private Tour page.
- Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide.
- Advance Tickets are required.
Meet your Guide
“My roots were established from the beginnings of this culturally rich city. I love being an ambassador of the vast history and blended diversity of the City of New Orleans to all its visitors.
My passion for this city keeps me searching for more, it’s an everlasting adventure with many cultural layers of nations, religions & characters that molded it into a mysterious wonderland of the supernatural, curious, foods, music & architectural delights.
It captivates all of us, locals and our visitors alike, to always want more & to learn more of what this small city has to offer.
We are ALL New Orleans and she embraces us ALL.”
Favorite Part of being a CRAWL Tour Guide?
“My favorite part of being a tour guide is witnessing my guests falling in love with the city at every stop on the tour.”